0

On Laser Hair Removal and Our Next Adventure

Posted by abie on 11:51 PM in , ,
I can't contain my excitement already because in just three weeks, we will finally be heading to Cebu and spend three days and two nights at Shangri-La Mactan. This will be our first time to stay at Shangri-La in Cebu but my good friend Peachy and her family are avid patrons of this five star hotel and I hear nothing but raves from them for this resort so I am sure that we will have a grand time and will finally be able to relax and rest even for just three days.

Since we will be going to a beach resort, I am now thinking to get Laser Hair Removal to prepare me for this trip. Of course I have to be ready to wear the proper swimming attire minus the nasty hair so I am considering having this service from Cultura.

A friend recently tried Botox Maryland from Cultura and she is very happy and please with their service that is why she highly recommends this cosmetic dermatology and laser center to us. They integrate their dermatology, laser and Reveal Medspa expertise to give their patients the best service for skin health.

The countdown is on so I better contact Cultura soon so I will be ready for the beach for our next family adventure with our friends.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.