0

The Bill is In

Posted by abie on 12:42 AM in ,
Oh my gosh. I just received my bill from Citibank and I can’t believe how much my balance is for this statement period. My bill for this current statement period includes all my shopping purchases when we went to Hong Kong plus all my Christmas shopping which sums up to a few thousand bucks (let’s just say that the amount is triple than my usual monthly balance).

But I can’t complain though. I know I was able to get a lot of best buy when I did my shopping in Hong Kong like the crocs shoes that I bought at 25% off (plus the fact that the price in Hong Kong is way much cheaper compared to the prize here in Manila), plus my Elizabeth Arden perfume which costs around P3000 here and I was able to buy it at P600 and of course my favorite purchase of all, my LV bag.

So I guess I really have no reason to complain even though a big chunk of my Christmas bonus will go to the payment of my credit card balances. I’m happy and maybe (just maybe), I can just start living a frugal life (and cut my credit card expenses) starting this month. (Good luck to me. LOL).

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.