0

This Weekend

Posted by abie on 1:18 AM in ,
What's your plan for the weekend?
SATURDAY
I will be working overtime today (boo hoo) and hubby will be covering a Christening at UP Diliman. The client is a colleague of Jacqui (Thanks sis for the referral). The event is at 4 PM so at least hubby will be at home in the morning to be with Bela while I work from 6 AM - 2 PM. Since the event is in the afternoon, I'm sure Howell will be home late.

As for me, I need to do some shopping for the stuffs that we need for our Davao trip. Hope I will not feel lazy to hit the mall tomorrow as I still need to buy a lot of stuff.

SUNDAY
I want to go to Tagaytay. I want to have lunch at Josephines and have desserts at Bag of Beans. Then on our way home, we can drop by at Paseo de Sta Rosa and check Speedo and Havainas Outlet store. But it all depends on Howell. I'm sure if he gets too tired from his Saturday shoot, we might just end up in Greenhills.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.