1

Davao final Itinerary

Posted by abie on 1:45 AM in
We’re off to Davao next week (imagine me with a big smile on my face). I’m so excited and I really can’t wait for Thursday.

This will be my second time in Davao. My first time was several years ago when I was sill working for Smart Communications. Howell has been to Davao also when his company had an event there. But this is the first time that we will go there together.

When we were there, we both we’re only able to visit Paradise Resort in Samal Island but I know that there are a lot of tourist spots that we can visit in Davao. So I did my research and we decided that this will be our itinerary:

THURSDAY, is our flight to Davao. Upon arrival, we will check in at Marco Polo where we will stay there for one night. We plan to visit Eden Park first. I need to check their schedule for shuttle service so we can just avail of that instead of taking a cab. Then we will have lunch there and hubby and my sister might try the zip line attraction while Bela might go horse back riding. Then we will go to Malagos Park and Eagle Farm. Then we might go back to the hotel and some souvenir shopping at Aldevinco (the souvenir shop in front of our hotel). If my family is still up for it, we might go out and have dinner at Jack’s Ridge (the restaurant overlooking Davao city).

FRIDAY, we need to wake up early so we can catch the first ferry ride going to Pearl Farm Resort at 8 AM. We will be staying there at the Mandaya House which I think is along the beach front. I’m sure that Bela would like to go swimming as soon as she sees Pearl Farm’s infinity pool. (Too bad I did not take weight loss pills before this trip so I can’t wear any sexy swimsuits as I need to hide my bulging tummy. LOL). We will stay at Pearl Farm until Saturday afternoon.

SATURDAY, we will take the 4 PM ferry going back to Davao City. We will just leave our things at Davao Marina so we can do more souvenir shopping before our 8:30 PM flight back to Manila.

I’m so excited already. I’m sure this will be one fun vacation again.

1 Comments


am from Davao and am glad that you're going to spend some days here..try to check out Museo Dabawenyo near Bonifacio's Rotonda, Magallanes St..sa kainan naman, the city has lots of restaurants na masarap! Nanay Bebeng's, The Canteen (for their Paksiw Tuna Tail), Banok's for the chicken, Ranchero at Tionko Ave. for seafood karekare and babyback ribs to name a few hehehe!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.