2

Good Times with Mo: 89.9

Posted by abie on 10:53 PM in
What is your favorite radio station? For me, it is 89.9, Magic. Every morning, I will share a ride with my husband and he will take me to the terminal where I will take my ride going to Makati while he goes to work in Manila. And on our way to work, we are always tuned in at 89.9 as we always enjoy listening to the program of Dj Moe, Grace Lee and Mojo, the Good Times with Mo show. Aside form the good music that they play (which are really our type of music), they always have interesting (and shall I say intellectually stimulating) topics that we enjoy listening to. They discuss anything under the sun from showbiz talk, to politics, to career. Name it and they probably would have discussed it in their show. What we like most about their show is that they are really funny and all three of them have good chemistry.

Their show is aired every Monday to Thursday from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM so I really don’t get to finish their show as I don’t have a radio in the office. But it would really be great to listen to my favorite station the whole day. (So for any one who is asking what I want to receive on my birthday, I would really love a Starmate Replay radio. LOL. This radio is very durable and it even has a replay capability so I won’t miss anything.)

Good times with Mo, it is really a great way to start my day.

2 Comments


ako din love ko sila! nag comment once si mojo sa site ko when I blogged about them, nung inaway cia ng isang listener! hahaaha


heres a site where you it replays the morning show...

www.goodtimeswithmo.co.cc

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.