0

Pearl Farm

Posted by abie on 12:14 AM in
I will post our Day 3 adventure in Davao (Pearl Farm) a little later. I just like to make a post about how I find our stay at Pearl Farm Resort.

If you will ask me, I still prefer the resorts of Bohol than Pearl Farm. Bohol is more quite and more relaxing since there are not much people going on day tours at the private resorts in Bohol. At Pearl Farm, when the first trip of the ferry arrived, the resort was a little crowded for me especially since all day tour guests can just stay at the open cabanas near the Infinity Pool.

Plus the sand in Bohol is finer and the water is clearer compared to Davao. Bela doesn’t even want to walk barefooted at first since she finds the sand yucky because of the small shells and rocks that mixed with the sand and it is not that fine as compared to the sand in Bohol. The beach front is also shorter compared to the long stretch in Bohol or Boracay. Plus Pearl Farm is even more expensive than the resorts in Bohol.

These made me do some research for our next holiday vacation and that is when I came across some information about Carribean all inclusive family vacation. I am sure we can’t afford this vacation anytime soon but reading about it makes me feel excited and I will definitely find a resort here that offers the same relaxing experience. Imagine you will really be pampered by hotel staffs and you will get to stay at secluded white-sand beaches on the Mexican Riviera Maya. That would really be one relaxing and stress free-vacation.

But over all, our stay at Pearl is just okay. The rooms are clean and well maintained and the staffs and even the general manager are really friendly and they attend to our request very quickly.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.