1

Saturday Six - Blogging

Posted by abie on 1:00 AM in
1. What blogging platform do you use? I started with Blogger and even though a lot of my friends are saying that Wordpress offers more features, I still stayed with Blogger as I am already very use to using this platform and I am so lazy to learn the ropes of Word press as they say that even though it is more powerful than Blogger, it is a little complicated to learn.
2. What is your blog about? My blog is all about, me, my family, my lovely daughter, my passion for the color purple, our travels, my shopping finds, etc, etc. In short, I blog about anything under the sun.
3. When did you start your blog? Back in 2004 when I was preparing for our wedding. I noticed that most of my friends who are planning their wedding have a blog where they document all their wedding preparations so I joined the bandwagon and I created a blog also about our wedding preparations.
4. How did your choose your blogging name? (The name you use to make posts) I have no specific pattern. I just use anything that I can think of.
5. Do you blog for fun or work? Both.
6. Has blogging changed you in anyway? I never knew that having online friend would be possible but I gained a lot of true friends online all because of blogging.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Hi there, many thanks for taking part in my Saturday Six, look out for next Saturdays ;)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.