0

No longer scared

Posted by abie on 11:08 PM in
This picture was taken when we went to Singapore Zoo last July 2008.

HHL_8132

I was so scared to even approach the kangaroo, but not Bela. She eagerly poses with the kangaroo and she even played with them. I think I was the one who is scared for my daughter.

Bela really loves animals. She is not scared to get near a dog, a cat, birds or any other pet. I think the only animal that she doesn’t like are the spiders. I remember when Howell set up one of those spider traps at home; Bela was so scared when she saw a spider trap in it. I guess Bela is scared of those kinds of animals with tentacles or hairy legs like the spider.

This picture was taken when we went to Bohol last January 2008.

IMG_0349

We were showing her the star fish but she doesn’t want to touch it when she saw the moving legs of the starfish. But during our last trip in Davao, we tried to show her a star fish and asked her to touch it. She got scared at first, but when she saw Wayne (a five year old boy that we met there) touching the star fish, she tried holding it also and she didn’t get scared after that. She doesn’t even want to let go of the star fish and she even wants to take it home with us. Look at her now.


I am glad she has overcome her fear for those kinds of animals and she won’t grow up to be like her mom who is scared of almost any kind of living things. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.