1

Weekend Snapshot # 17 - Outlet Shopping

Posted by abie on 11:45 PM in

I posted here last week that I wanted to go to Tagaytay during the weekend. But Howell was really tired after his photo shoot last Saturday that we decided to just go to Robinsons instead. But my dad was game for our initial plan to do some shopping at the Outlet Store at Paseo de Sta. Rosa and then go to Tagaytay after.

Since we woke up late, we left the house around 1 PM and we arrived at Paseo de Sta. Rosa around 2 PM (thank God there is no traffic). We checked out almost all the stores and I was able to buy a swimsuit at Speedo at 50% off, a swimsuit for Bela at 20% off and my mom, my sister and my dad was able to buy swimwear too at discounted prices. Howell was not up to buying swim wear at Speedo but he was able to buy running shoes at Adidas at discounted price also. We also check out the Havaianas outlet store but they still don’t have the glow in the dark slippers that my sister wants and they don’t have the available designs that I want for Bela.

By the time we were finish shopping, it is already 5 PM and hubby and my dad said that it is already too late to go to Tagaytay. So instead of going to Tagaytay, we just went to Amici at Tomas Morato for merienda then we went to church after that.

1 Comments


seems like even if you didn't get to Tagaytay, you've had a fruitful day :) my WS is up to here

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.