0

Gadgets Galore

Posted by abie on 1:36 AM in ,
I was reading an article written by Pam Pastor in the Lifestyle section of the Philippine Daily Inquirer about how the Nintendo DS Lite killed her social life.

She said that she is so addicted to her Nintendo DS Lite that she brings it with her everywhere she goes. Even if she is out attending social gatherings, instead of mingling and chatting with her friends and relatives, you would see her in one corner busy playing with her DS Lite. She even admits that it is really difficult to talk to her. She said that she left a lot of emails and text messages unanswered because she is so busy playing with her DS Lite. She said that she can’t put her DS Lite down even though she is out because she still have a lot of dishes to cook (Cooking Mama game), cakes to serve (Cake Mania game), mysteries to solve (Ravenherst Mystery Case Files game) and princesses to save (Super Mario game) all with her powerful pink stylus.

I can’t blame her. I once got addicted to playing Cake Mania, Diner Dash and Ravenherst Mystery Case files that I usually stay up until 2 or 3 AM because I am so engrossed with the game.


But I now have a new love after I discovered the wonderful world of ipods. Howell bought an Ipod video for me and Bela and he loaded it with our favorite movies. Since we rarely go out to watch movies, I now have a chance to catch all the movies that I miss.

I am really enjoying my new toy and just like Pam, I bring it with me everywhere I go. And I’m sure I will not get tired of it as hubby still has a lot of movies to download for me and Bela.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.