0

No Leave Conversion for me

Posted by abie on 9:52 PM in ,
I was so happy when I opened my Inbox when I went back to work this morning since I read that they are converting our remaining leave credits for this fiscal year and convert it to cash. Every year, I always avail of this option. Who would say no to extra cash, right? And since by April we will get another 15 vacation leaves, I need not worry if I convert all my remaining leave balances to cash.

But then, when I got to the last paragraph of the email, it was stated there that only those who has leave credits exceeding 37.5 hours can avail of this option. And when I checked I only have 23 hours left.

Too bad, I would have converted my remaining 23 hours to cash. That would give me extra cash. But like what Howell said, that is just okay since I used all my leaves for travel or to be with Bela on all her school activities (in fact I did not miss any of Bela’s school activities). So there is nothing to regret about if I use up almost all my leaves.

I will just save my remaining 23 hours for more travel this year. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.