2

Chinese Calendar & Baby # 2

Posted by abie on 2:18 AM in , ,
Are we ready for Baby # 2? I was just chatting with Jacqui the other week and we ended up talking about our plans for Baby # 2. She gave me a site where I can check the Chinese Calendar which I can use to predict the gender of the baby.

I got really curious. I often hear about Chinese Calendar but I never really know how to use it. My Chinese colleagues also told me that they use the Chinese Calendar for the gender of their babies. Some say it is accurate, some say it did not work for them.

As for me, there is really nothing to loose if we give it a shot so why not try it. If God will permit, we would love to have a baby boy for our second baby. I know hubby is dying to have a son so he has someone to share his tons of toy collection with and of course any father would want to have a son. So if we want a boy, base on the Chinese Calendar, I should get pregnant anytime within these months: January, February, March, April, July and September. (It’s good to know that we have 6 out of the 12 months to try for a baby boy. Hope God will give us one).


I showed the Chinese Calendar to hubby and he was more excited than I am as he is already asking me to schedule an appointment with my OB. LOL.

So am I ready for Baby # 2? I’m not sure. But I guess since I am interested with the Chinese Calendar, maybe it is a sign that I am open for Baby # 2 this year.

2 Comments


hi abie,

naku si mike, sineryoso yan chinese calendar ha! tuwang-tuwa din and nagbibilang din para maging baby boy next namin! hahaha! :)

i'm hoping it will work sa akin, kasi 2x nangyari true ang gender ng babies ko (sam and ico)


wow, ready na pala kayo ni Jacqui sa baby #2! exciting! tama yan para another batch of preggies this year! :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.