0

New Challenge

Posted by abie on 12:05 AM in ,
Howell went home one night and he was excited to show me his discovery. You see, both of us took Masteral courses but sad to say we both we're not able to finish. it We completed all the required units but we we're not able to take the comprehensive exam that it required before we can do our thesis. I gave birth to my daughter and since then, I didn't find the time to review for the comprehensive exam and finish my thesis. Add to that the fact that we are both really busy with work.

So when he learned about university online, he got really excited as he thinks that this is the best way for us to finish our Masteral Degree. We can enroll in the same class and we can do our school requirements at home in our own convenient time.

I like that idea too. I'm getting bored with my work now as I feel that everything is just a routine and my work is not giving me new challenges and new opportunity to learn and so having a new way to update my knowledge would be a very good idea for me.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.