0

The Bowler

Posted by abie on 7:50 PM in
I was checking out for pictures on our hard disk as I need to free up some space because it is almost full when I spotted this picture of my husband with the famous bowler, Paeng Nepomuceno.

This picture was taken during the championship game of the bowling tournament in my husband’s office. My husband is really a passionate bowler and he would really want to bring his team to victory but sad to say, he has a hand injury during the championship game. But good thing he uses kinesio tape for his hand injury. Kinesio tapes are very thin athletic tape that allows full motion so it really helped my husband feel comfortable bowling even if he has a hand injury and he was able to hit some strikes.

They did not win first place though. They only got the second runner up but my husband and his teammates are still very happy with their accomplishment and they really had a great time and that is what is more important.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.