1

One more day! One more day! One more day!

Posted by abie on 12:01 AM in ,
This will be my mantra for tomorrow. It is still very busy at the office. I still have a lot of things line up for me to do and I am not even sure if I will be able to go home early tomorrow. Hopefully we won’t have unplanned overtime work tomorrow as I need to go home early as I want to get my nails done and I still need to pack my things. (Gosh, just thinking about all the things that I need to do tomorrow make me feel tired already).

This morning, we woke up late because hubby and I were both really tired since we both are busy at work these past few weeks. Good thing we still were able to make it on time for work.

So one more day and we’re off to the beautiful island of Samal and I can’t wait to have a dip at the relaxing pool and nice beach at Pearl Farm. We will be in Davao until January 17 only but I will be on leave until the 20th. I will definitely go to the spa at Pearl Farm for a relaxing massage. I really can’t wait….

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie miss you na! looking forward ako sa kwento, photos and gastos haahahaha. siempre pag maganda, dyan kami next pupunta. :)

enjoy!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.