3

20 info's about me

Posted by abie on 12:25 AM in
Got this tag from Jesse
1. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
No.

2. How can we tell that you're already irritated?
I stop talking.

3. How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you?
I will show him/her that I don’t like him/her either.

4. What usually ruins your mood?
If I see the person that I dislike/hate/despise.

5. Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all?
Secret…baka mabasa nya eh. Pero he’s someone that I see everyday talaga.

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry?
Hmm, can’t remember na.

7. How often do you shop for clothes?
Not that often. My sister and my mom were already begging me to shop for new clothes. Ever since I gave birth to Bela kse, I’m only shopping for her na lang.

8. Who's your long-time crush?
Elliott Yamin

9. Someone you just had a crush on?
Ding Dong Dantes…LOL. Ever since I started watching Marimar, I really find him cute and sexy (yuck, baduy ko…hehehe)

10 . Do you have something that you wish you just don't?
None

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there?
No.

12 . Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you?
No, I’m not used to being far away with my family & friend.

13. Have you kissed a total stranger?
No

14. What do you want to do at this moment?
Eat my Cadbury.

15 . The worst feeling?
When we found out that Bela has VSD (she has a hole in her heart)

16. How about the best?
When Bela’s Cardio gave the good news to us that the hole in her heart is already close.

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike?
No

18. What will you say to the one reading this right now?
Thanks for the tag sis.

19. What/Who do you need right now?
My family

20 . Happy with your life?
Yes, can’t complain. God has been very good to us and has been showering us with a lot of blessings.

I'm tagging Jane, Nice & Jody.

3 Comments


hi sis! did this tag na. thanks anyway ha :)

btw, goodluck to your mom.

take care!


thanks for the tag Abie...will do it tom. :)

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net
ww.mommastuff.com


Hi Jane & Nice,

Thanks for doing the tag.

Tc mga sisters.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.