0

And Mrs. C _ _ _ D _ _ _ _ _ _ strikes again…

Posted by abie on 10:30 PM in , ,
Remember my post last national election about a certain close family friend (I will name her CD this time – this is her true initials) who got mad at my mom because my mom was supporting another candidate for Congressman? And she said some really nasty things about my mom, like maybe my mom received a huge amount from our mayor that’s why my mom was supporting a different candidate for Congressman than the one that she is supporting. Well she got into my nerves again this election.

During the campaign period, every time we see her, she is already congratulating us and telling us that my mom will surely win the election. And when my grand father passed away a few months ago, she even went to the wake of my grandfather and she’s acting and pretending as if nothing happened between her and my mom. (So plastic.)
And then we found out that she is campaigning for my mom’s opponent. (That’s how badly she wants my mom to loose.) Her mistake is that she doesn’t know who the supporters of her candidate are, so she didn’t know that she is promoting her candidate to my mom’s supporters. They are bothered by what CD & her husband is doing because they know that my mom didn’t do anything to them that will make them turn their back against my mom. So my mom’s supporters have been reporting to my mom what they have been doing.

I don’t care if she is supporting another candidate. What really irritates me is that she is so plastic and back stabber. If she doesn’t like us, then she doesn’t have to pretend that she likes us. She’s so two faced that she is showing a good side of her when she’s talking to us but all along, she has been hiding grudges from my mom. I’m not that kind of person. If I don’t like you, then I don’t like you. So it is really irritating to deal with back stabbers and pretentious person like her.

But like what my relatives are saying, they knew all along that she has a trashy attitude. And so Mrs. C _ _ _ D _ _ _ _ _ _ , this one is for you - you STINK, big time!!!

Well, true to its nature, you’ll never who you’re TRUE friends are in politics. But at the end of the day, my mom wins and that’s all that matters. LOL

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.