0

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings

Posted by abie on 11:37 AM in
In just 3 months we will be celebrating our third year anniversary as husband & wife.

I can still remember the time when we are still preparing for our own wedding. I really enjoyed our wedding preparations as both of us, my then fiancée and I, are both hands on when it comes to the preparations.

And of course, who wouldn’t want to have a unique wedding – something that will be remembered not just by us, but by all who witnessed our exchange of vows. And so my creative husband was able to think of a lot of ideas to make our wedding unique by creating a lot of personalized stuff for our wedding. Like our souvenir, it was a personalized coin with an image of our church and reception venue printed at the front and back of the coin. And even our names and the date of our wedding were inscribed on the coin.

We also had a personalized invitation specially designed by my husband. We also had a personalized signature frame where my uncle did a caricature of Howell and I, based on our wedding theme.

Since we did most of the personalized items, it took us a lot of time and effort to finish everything before the wedding. But, brides and grooms to be nowadays are lucky because they don’t have to do it themselves if they want personalized gifts and unique wedding accessories for their wedding.

All they have to do is order the personalized items that they want, and voila, they’ll have something unique and personalized for their wedding, minus the fuss and the stress. They have a lot of options to choose from like signature platters, custom wedding cake topper, photo platters, personalized photo pillows to name just a few.

Oh, I really enjoy wedding preparations. And with all this new ideas for unique wedding accessories and wedding gifts, it makes me want to get married all over again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.