2

OCTOBER HIGHLIGTHS

Posted by abie on 12:19 AM in , ,
I think this is the busiest month for us (except of course for December). We’ll be having a high profile visitor this coming November so things are quite busy at the office as the whole department is busy preparing for it.

Then aside from that, it’s election time again this coming October 29 and my mom is running for her third term as a barangay chairman. Of course we have to give her our full support.

Side kwento lang: Since she retired from teaching, this is what kept her busy and we know that she really loves what she’s doing. And mind you, she’s really good at it. Many of my co-barangay can attest at how our barangay has improved during her leadership.

So now we are busy helping her prepare the leaflets, the posters, the tarpaulin and other campaign materials. I’m done doing her 11x17 poster and I’m also finish doing the lay out of her 24x36 tarpaulin. We’ll just send it to the printing shop next week so it will be ready before the start of the campaign period (October 19-27).

Of course, we have to support her also during the campaign period. I’m planning to go on leave from October 24-29 to be with her during the campaign period. My mom doesn’t request us to do these things but this are just our simple ways of shopping how much we support her and how much we love her. Please pray for her and hope she wins again for her last term.

And since we are busy for election, we haven’t found the time to do the DIY stuff for Bela’s birthday. Oh, I just hope we’ll find the time next week to do it.

It’s also the 7th birthday of my cousin and my Tita Pen is too busy also (she has a lot of things in her mind right now so I decided to help her prepare). I helped her scout for a venue or a restaurant to celebrate her son’s birthday. And just yesterday, Howell & I went to Divisoria to buy the stuffs for the loot bags. And since it’s a payday weekend, Divisoria mall was jammed pack.

Howell will have three events to cover this October, 2 birthdays and 1 baptism. We’re so thankful because her sideline is starting pick up already. Hopefully we’ll get enough bookings for October so we’ll have money to spend for another vacation before the year ends.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

Tita will have my full support this coming election. I can sing and dance, too. Hehe.


Sigurado panalo na si mommy pag rumampa ka sa barangay namin. Plus may song & dance number pa...hehehe..

Pag pray mo sya ha.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.