2

I survived Divisoria

Posted by abie on 7:03 PM in ,

I’ve been going to Divisoria for two Fridays now to buy game prizes for Bela’s second birthday party.

Last Friday was manageable but it was a total chaos yesterday. So many people we’re shopping around that it is difficult to move specially if you’re carrying a lot of shopping bags. But I was happy, because I’m finish shopping for all the toys and other stuffs that I need. I was able to buy:

  • Major & Minor Prizes for the games
  • Prizes for the Best in Costume (I was able to buy Stitch stuffed toys)
  • Prizes for the Best in Art Work
  • Prizes for the Balloon Burst Winners
  • Clips, earrings, bracelets and other accessories for Bela’s Kiddie Salon (my friend will lend me her kiddie salon set and I will just ask my Yaya to do the hairdos of all the girls)
  • Party Poppers
  • Boxes of crayons for each table
  • Bubbles to be distributed to the kids
  • Anklets for the boys

2 Comments


Hi Abie!

Super busy ah. :)

have a great week ahead.

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net


Hi Nice,

Lapit na kse bday ni Bela. Nasabay pa sa election at bday ng anak ng tita ko.

Thanks for dropping by. Tc sis.

abie

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.