0

The Best of London

Posted by abie on 3:15 PM in
My friend is leaving for London next week and she has asked for my help in looking for Accommodations in London.

I got really excited for her since I found a lot of interesting sights and attractions that she can visit while she is in London. She can join tours on the Buckingham Palace, the House of Parliaments, Westminster Tour, the Shakespeare’s Globe tour and a lot of other interesting and fun tours. She can also visit the many attractions in London like the St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London or she might even want to try the British Airways London Eye to get a great view of London.







As I continue my search, I found out that she has a lot of options to choose from for her London Accommodation. If she’s on a budget, there are a lot of nice hostels and apartments in London. Or if she wants to splurge, she can try the many nice and luxurious hotels in London, like the top ten best Manchester Hotels.

For sure this would be one fun and exciting trip for her. Bon Voyage friend and enjoy your stay in London.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.