2

Sad...Glad....

Posted by abie on 12:59 AM in ,
We receive yet another bad news today – my mom didn’t get the Iglesia vote this time. She has been getting the Iglesia votes ever since she ran for office (twice when she ran as a Barangay Kagawad and twice when she ran as Chairman). I don’t know why she didn’t get the Iglesia vote this time. But we’re still hopeful and we’re continually praying that my mom can still win despite the lost of the Iglesia vote.

But I’m still thankful that St. Jude answered my prayers because the meeting de avance and the over all campaign was very peaceful – no black propaganda, no lies. Not like last election where my mom’s opponent created a lot of lies about my mom. (He’s that desperate to win the election). I remember there was even an issue about me also. I worked for one of the foreign missions here and they sent me to Canada for training – all expenses paid with food and accommodation allowance. Would you imagine my mom’s opponent was spreading the news that I used the SK funds (I was the SK Chairman back then) that’s why I was able to go to Canada. My dad was so affected by the issues and he was really fuming mad with my mom’ opponent. That’s why I really prayed hard to St. Jude that this election would not be the same as last election where all of us we’re really tense and stress.

One more day to go and we’ll know if my mom can win again for her third term. Please continue praying for her.

2 Comments


pag gusto ka naman ng mga tao, mananalo ka talaga ;)

goodluck to your mom! :D


Thanks sis.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.