5

Two awards today - TY Nice & Peachy

Posted by abie on 1:05 AM in , ,
I was really having a bad day and good thing I checked my blog. The two messages that I got from Peachy & Nice really made my day.

Thanks for the First Class Friendship Award Nice.

I’ve known Nice since my w@w days. We lost touch for a while but I’m so glad that we we’re able to reconnect through our blogs specially now that we are both mommies already. It was really nice knowing you Nice and I’m really lucky to have a friend like you.

So I’m passing forward this First Class Friendship Award to my blogger friends Ems, Jane, Kitts, Mec, Peachy, & Pheng.

The second award that I got today was from Peachy. Thank you, Peachy for the award. Really, really appreciate it.


Brad Egel originally created this award and started the egg rolling to pass the love around. I'm sharing this love nest to the following:Apple, Jody, Jacqui, and Kelly

5 Comments


Congrats on your Egel Nest award! :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest


Thanks for the award!•


hey, salamat po ha! sarap mo nman maging friend, may award pa! hehe ingat!

Anonymous says:

thanks, abie!

Anonymous says:

thanks dear, update on my blog =)
kwentuhan mo ako dun sa issue sa office, kakamiss din emba. hahha.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.