0

Good news to all Badminton lovers!

Posted by abie on 11:53 AM in
I used to play Badminton a few months after giving birth to loose some weight. And I can attest, it really helped me get back to my pre-pregnancy weight.

Badminton has gained its place to be one of the most popular sports. Almost everybody I know, from my officemates, my friends, my neighbors, my acquaintances, is into this sport. So for Badminton fanatics out there, I have some great news for you. The Waitakere World Junior Badminton Championships will be held on October 25 – November 4, 2007 in Auckland New Zealand. Teams from twenty-six countries will compete for the title of World Junior Badminton Champion.

It would really be a great chance to watch athletes in their top performance battle it out to win the title. So start planning your trip to New Zealand by looking for Auckland accommodation. There are a lot of cheap hotels in Auckland that you can choose from.

And while you’re at New Zealand, you can also enjoy the many attractions that New Zealand has to offer. You can go to the Auckland Museum, Auckland Zoo, Devonport, Waitakere Rangers to name just a few great attractions in New Zealand.

So what are you waiting for? Start looking for cheap hotels in New Zealand to watch the Badminton Junior Championship and to explore the beauty of New Zealand.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.