1

ABCD...

Posted by abie on 10:52 PM in
Got this ABCD tag from Jody. Thanks Jody for the tag. I enjoyed answering it also.

My abcd ....

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!Seven facts about me:

  1. I worked as a systems administrator for one of the foreign missions here in our country for 6 years now. I’m already bored with my work, but I can’t afford to leave my job as it pays well and our work schedule is so family friendly (we only work from 8-4:30 on Mondays – Thursday and 8 – 1:30 on Fridays)
  2. I have a beautiful daughter named Ysabela Margrette and she will be turning 2 years old this coming November 16.
  3. I’m happily married for 2 years now (2 years and 9 months to be exact)
  4. My current shopping addictions: Clothes, toys and DVDs for Bela. Every time we go to the mall, I always, always end up buying something for Bela.
  5. I don’t know how to drive. My dad, my uncle, my ninong, and my brother attempted to teach me how to drive but they all fail. I’m not sure if enrolling in a driving school will work for me.
  6. I’m the eldest of three children and I’m the first apo in our family that’s why they are all saying that I’m a spoiled brat. Bela is also the first apo in our family and so my dad is saying that it looks like Bela will grow up to be a spoiled brat also just like me. LOL.
  7. Madali ako ma stress and mag panic. And kapag stress ako, sobrang toyoin ko and kawawa si hubby ko kse sya sumasalo ng lahat ng toyo ko.
A - Age: 29

B - Band Listening To Right Now: None.

C - Career: Systems Administrator, Wife and a Mom.

D - Drink or Smoke: Neither.

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Dennis, Dale, Carol, Timmy, Cecile

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears

H - Have a Boyfriend: Yes, and now my husband, Howell.

I - In love: Howell, Bela, and my family.

J- Junk Food You Like: Piknik Ketchup Fries

K - Kids: Ysabela Margrette

L - Longest Ride Ever: Ottawa, Canada, 18-20 hours (if I remember it correctly)

N - Names For Your Future Kids: If Boy – Aidan (+2nd name).

O - One Wish You Have Now: for my mom to win the elections for her third term as a barangay chairman

P - Phobias: Rats, Height, Insects, etc, etc

Q - Favorite Quote: "Let go, and let God"

R - Reasons To Smile: Howell & Bela and my family.

S - Sleeping Hours: 10 – 11 pm

T - Time You Woke Up: 6:30am

U - Unknown Fact About You: I'm a High School nerd

V - Vegetable You Hate: Okra

W - Worst Habit: Shopping, my Tantrums

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Chest

Y - Yummy Foods: Sinigang, baked tahong, Buttered Shrimp (and all kinds of sea foods), chocolates

Z - Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

I think most of my blogging friends already answered this tag, so I’m tagging anybody who wants to answer this tag.

1 Comments


Hi Abie! Ang ganda naman ng sched ng work mo.

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.