0

I’m still here at the office.

Posted by abie on 12:49 PM in , ,
I thought they will allow us to go home early today but it is already 1 PM and still no announcement from our MAO. So Bela will join the trick or treat and costume event at SM San Lazaro without me.

It’s a regular working day also for Howell but he will just file a half-day leave so he can take Bela to SM. I initially planned to take a half-day leave also but I can’t seem to find the courage to ask my boss’s permission. LOL. I just had my vacation leave last Friday and Monday (because of the election) so I’m too shy to ask him again for another leave.

Oh well, I just told Howell to take pictures of our daughter so I can get to see how’s her First Trick or Treat experience was like.

I’m still crossing my fingers and hopefully they will allow us to go home before 3 PM.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.