5

LIST OF 8

Posted by abie on 1:47 PM in
Thanks Peachy for the tag. :)

THE RULES - List of 8

Write 8 facts about yourself.

In the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. At the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. Each blogger must post these rules first.

Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's my share:
  1. I’m a High School Nerd. It gives me a complete satisfaction every time I get a perfect score in the exams, specially in Math & Physics (yuck, I’m so weird pala
  2. My family and my neighbors calls me “Toyo” when I was a kid (and even up to now).
  3. I can eat one Large bar of Cadbury chocolate in one sitting
  4. I’m totally in love with the color purple and I even have it as the color motif for my wedding (even if the oldies are totally against it)
  5. I love eating Milo for dessert.
  6. I used to have a 900 grade for both my left & right eye. But thanks to lasik surgery I now have a 20/20 vision
  7. I wanted to become a Physical Therapist before but end up being a Systems Administrator.
  8. I’m lazy and I really hate doing any household chores. LOL.
Now I'm tagging Apols, Kelly & Pheng.

5 Comments


abie! san ka nagpa-lasik? gusto ko din kasi i'm tired of wearing contacts and eyeglasses already!


Hi Kelly,

Sa American Eye ako nag pa lasik sa may Shang. doon kse lahat nag pa lasik ang mga officemates ko kaya tested na, kaya don na din ako.

Ok naman service nila and so far wala nama ako naging problem sa mata ko after the surgery. 1 year ago na din ako nag pa lasik.

Pa lasik ka na din sis. Sobra sarap at liberating ng feeling.

Anonymous says:

9. Hang around Smart Communications Service Centers to pass the time

Nyahaha!


balak ko next year kasi ang dami kong "projects" this year eh. btw, how much ang gastos? :)


Hi Kelly,

33K sya per eye. Pero may 10% discount na kse ang company namin sa American Eye kse dami na nga nag pa lasik sa amin sa kanila. So 60K ang nagastos ko. Lahat lahat na yun, pati yung eye drops, tsaka follow up check up until 1 year.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.