0

Dead Tired

Posted by abie on 6:53 PM in , ,
Just got back from another house to house campaign of my mom’s team. Syempre kasama ulit ang buong family including Bela. So I was carrying Bela the whole time. She doesn’t want to go with her yaya kse kaya super pagod na din ako.

My mom is also sick. Nahawa ata sa akin or maybe super stress sa election.

And just this morning we also attended the Dedication of the Noma Twins – Eliana & Eliora. I’m one of the ninang of Eliana (Yani). The mom of the twins was my barkada from high school and is also one of the ninang of Bela. Howell was the official photographer so we arrived there early and we’re also one of the last one to go. But we’re happy because super satisfied naman sila sa service ni hubby. Binook na nga si Howell for the twins 1st birthday on June…hehehe…I’ll post some pictures pag na download na ni Howell.

So now I’m blogging. Just relaxing before another long night as tonight is also the meeting de avance. Hay, feeling ko magkakasakit na naman ako. Super busy weekend.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.