2

Christmas Shopping

Posted by abie on 4:14 PM in
Christmas is just around the corner. Everywhere I go, I can already feel that Christmas is coming. If you go to the malls, you will be greeted by the mall’s Christmas decorations and you can already hear the Christmas songs being played. If you go out, almost all the building and houses already have their Christmas decors on. If you turned on the radio, you can hear Christmas songs being played.

All of this reminds me, that I should start doing my Christmas shopping to avoid the Christmas shopping rush. And since my husband might not be here from December 10 –20, we better finish our Christmas shopping list before he leaves on the first week of December.

I have to buy something for my mom and dad, my in laws, and for my aunt and uncle. I saw this great selection of wine racks from The Vine Store and I think it will be a nice gift for all of them. I know the metal wine racks will look good in the house of my mom and dad and my auntie’s house. Then I probably would select from the wood wine racks’ selection of The Vine Store for my in laws because it will go well with their wood furniture. Then the classy hanging wine rack or the wrought iron bottle bunch would go well with the classy design of my uncle’s house.

I just have to get my husband’s approval then order everything online and it will be shipped to our doorstep direct from The Vine Store. Now, four items has been chopped off from our long Christmas shopping gift list. I really love the convenience that on line shopping offers.

2 Comments

Anonymous says:

what about for Denoy?


i'm saving the best for last dude...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.