0

Wishful Thinking: UK Vacation

Posted by abie on 9:51 AM in
I was just chatting with my friend Cai last night in YM. She now lives in London, together with her husband and daughter. She has been telling me how much she misses Manila but they are still not sure yet when can they come back here for vacation.

So she has been convincing me to pay them a visit in London. Well, if budget permits, that will be a good vacation trip.

So I searched for Hotels in London where we can stay. And while I was doing my search on the Internet, I just discovered that there are really a lot of nice places to visit in London. We can visit the Big Ben, The Parliament, the Buckingham Palace to name just a few. We can even try the London Eye.




And maybe while we’re in UK, we can try other places too like Edinburgh and Glasgow.


Edinburgh is famous for its fantastic nightlife scene. And if you’re into shopping, Edinburgh is also the place for you. So start searching for hotels at Edinburgh for a great shopping experience.
And if you’re into Art and Culture, then Glasgow is the best place for you in UK. You can check the different buildings in Glasgow which show the culture and heritage of UK. You can also try the different museums in Glasgow. So what are you waiting for, start searching for a hotels in Glasgow for an art and culture adventure.
Oh, how I wish we’d be able to allocate a budget for this UK Trip.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.