0

Travel Plans

Posted by abie on 2:07 PM in

After our family’s last out of the country adventure last August in Hong Kong, they are asking me again to plan another out of the county trip for next year. They really enjoyed our Hong Kong trip that’s why I was able to convince them to have another adventure next year.

I remember I was the one who planned everything. I didn’t rely on travel agencies, as we want to have total control of our time so I’m the one who booked everything – from our flight, to our hotel accommodation, and the bus rental for our airport transfers.

I first started booking for our flight. It took me the whole day to book everything, as I have to book 19 tickets (13 adults & 6 kids). After booking our flight, I then started to do some research on the net about the different hotels in Hong Kong.

I used the facilities of Hotelreservations.com in choosing and booking our accommodation. I really like this site because it’s so easy to use. I just typed in the city where we’re going, and then it gives me a list of all the hotels in that area. Plus I can even sort it alphabetically, or based on the quality, the price, and best value. And if you’re on a budget, you can book a hostel or a motel also through HotelReservations com.

Another good thing about booking through them is that they offer Hotel Discounts and they have special Internet rates for online bookers. Plus I have an option to book online or book by calling their toll free number. Booking a hotel has never been this easy.

HotelResrvations.com does not only assist you in booking for your accommodation. They can also assist you in booking for vacation packages. It’s so easy also. You can just type in your destination and the vacation package that you want, and they will give you a list of flight & hotel packages. Isn’t that neat? It’s like they are almost doing everything for your travel.

So for our next family adventure, I would definitely still use the service of HotelReservations.com for our hotel reservations and vacation packages.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.