0

Bad Day

Posted by abie on 12:12 PM in ,
That is how I will describe my day today. I took a day off from work since I want to accompany Bela for her filed trip. They will be going to Go Nuts Donuts and Cold Rock at the Fort where they will get to see how a donut and ice cream is made.

I woke up early, took a bath and I am all dress up and I am even wearing my MBT shoes when all along I thought my dad is ready already. He will be the one driving for us since Howell can’t take a day off from work. But when it is already 9 AM my mom told me that my dad does not want Bela to attend the filed trip since she still has colds and it is raining. Darn, so we don’t have a driver. I know my dad just is just thinking of the welfare of my daughter but I still got really pissed since I took a day off from work only to find out that we can’t the attend field trip anyways. I just feel like I wasted my vacation leave (and I don’t have much vacation leave left). I tried looking for someone who can drive us and it is already 9:30 AM when my mom found a driver but I think we won’t make it on time since the assembly time is at 10 AM. So I decided that we should just stay at home.

Oh well, the best thing though is that I can spend the rest of the day at home, just chilling and relaxing with my daughter.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.