0

Not for Me

Posted by abie on 12:58 AM in ,
I never had a talent when it comes to making me look good. I don’t put make on; I usually just tie my hair or let it the way it is without even blow drying it. I am a low maintenance type of person when it comes to that area and so my sister and my mom feels that I really don’t have a future if I want to be in the beauty industry.

But not my cousin. She is doing make up for weddings as her sideline now and she is really good at what she does. That is why she is really considering studying in any of the beauty schools in illinois since her parents live there. She is working as an accountant right now but she feels that fashion and beauty industry is really her passion as she really feels happy and contented every time she finishes her make-up work of art.

I guess she will really succeed if ever she plans to pursue her plan in moving to Illinois. And besides her family is all living there now so it serves her two purpose if she moves there – she will be able to live with her family and at the same time she will be able to do what she loves doing.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.