0

What is wrong with me?

Posted by abie on 1:22 AM in
Last week I got cough and colds and it is good that I only have to take some medications and rest and I got a little better (although even if I did not get better, I still have no choice but to go to work).

Then I have to work during the weekends to finish a lot of pending tasks and I always end up sleeping late. The result: I have a lot of pimples popping out on my face and hopefully they will stop to come out and I don’t have to use acne treatments to cure it.

And this morning when I woke up, my eyes feel irritated. I thought the irritation will go away after some time but up to know I can feel some disturbing pain and I don’t know what cause it. I look like a pirate as my right eye looks smaller than my left eye.

I wonder what virus will next hit me. I just wish that I will be in tip top shape before the week ends as we have two parties in line to attend this weekend and I can’t afford to miss it as I really want to meet up and have some fun with my fellow bloggers.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.