0

"NO"

Posted by abie on 1:14 PM in ,
Remember I made a post here before about the good deal being offered to us by a Toyota car agent? She called me this time and she said that they are extending their promo up to the end of this month so we can still avail it if we are really interested.

We really need a second car because:

1. Bela is using our car three times a week and so Howell and I have to commute to and from work every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
2. I can’t think of any other reason why we need a second car.

So what are the reasons now why we should not buy a second car:

1. I don’t think we have the budget for a second car.
2. We need to build carports for our two cars and there is no space in our place for that
3. With the ever increasing price of gasoline, it is cheaper to commute than to bring a car

So I guess, that answers my question. As much as the offer is really irresistible, I think it is a big NO for a second car at the moment.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.