2

coffee break ver. 1.41

Posted by abie on 9:00 AM in
I used to be a party animal and can stay up during the wee hours of the morning partying or just spending a drinking spree with my buddies. But things really change when I go married and gave birth to my daughter.

Both hubby and I rarely get the chance to go out as we both want to always be at home to stay with Bela. But we do get together sometimes with some of our friends and since most of them are already married like us with kids, our topic is always about parenting.

Just like last weekend, we attended two parties (both are advance Christmas party celebration). They are my friends that I met online and who are moms like me. Of course, aside from our usual topic about our sideline, we discuss a lot about parenting, about being a wife and being a mom. That is why I love to meet up with them every now and then because they share the same interest as mine – which is on how we can be an effective mom and wife. They are the people that I can talk to just about anything about my life as a mother and a wife I and have no fears that I will bore them to death. LOL. Every time we are together, time passed by just like that as we just go on and on and on in with all our stories

2 Comments


thankies for the bohol suggestion abie! will check out the link.=)

Anonymous says:

So great ,Thank you for your share,I like your article very much, and I would appreciate it if you can write more article about this. We have the same opinion about this。

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.