0

Oh Christmas tree

Posted by abie on 8:05 PM in , ,
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!! The hubby is already excited to put up our Christmas tree. He has been telling Bela about it and he is planning to put it up during our next free weekend (which I don’t know when will happen). But it looks like we need to do some cleaning first as we have to keep some of our furniture and Bela’s toys in storage first to make room for our Christmas tree.

But everything is ready. We have the decorations that we bought last year and is still in perfect condition. We will use the same decoration and color motif again this year to save some money. We got some led light bulbs from my mom too. I am sure my daughter will be all excited in helping her dad put up our tree. I will definitely have a post about it once our tree is up with some pictures too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.