0

My Picky Eater

Posted by abie on 11:20 AM in

My daughter is really difficult to feed. She consumes more milk than solids. She will be turning three years old this coming November and so I really feel worried. I tried everything from rice to mashed potato to pasta and even egg nog recipes but it still did not increase her appetite. She is really one picky eater. Sometimes she will just eat rice without any viands. She will spit the viands no matter how small it is if she feels it on her tongue.

We went to her pediatrician last week and consulted her about our problem with our daughter. She assured me that it is just okay as long as she still drinks her milk since Bela’s weight is just okay for her height and age. She even jokingly asked me what Bela’s milk brand is and when I told her that it is Enfagrow, she said that it is okay as long as the milk is not made in China. LOL.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.