0

Christmas 2008 Gift List

Posted by abie on 12:55 AM in ,
I can’t believe that it is already the middle of October and before I know it, it would be just a few days away before Christmas and just like last year, hubby and I would be cramming again to buy presents for all our relatives, friends and god children.

Our weekends are still booked and I don’t know when we can start with our Christmas shopping but I would like to start my list with Bela’s classmates and teachers at Toddlers Unlimited and her cousins:

1. Bela’s teachers at Toddlers Unlimited – I’m thinking of giving them Spa gift certificate or cakes from Cheesecake, etc
2. Bela’s classmates – Bela received a nice Puppy in a pocket bracelet from Sophia during our advance Christmas party last Saturday and I’m thinking of buying the same thing for her classmates.
3. Bela’s cousin Gelo – Howell wanted to give her wooden toys which we saw at Toys R’ Us
4. Ara and Shane – Kikay kits
5. Ken – Howell wanted to give her one of those remote control helicopters
6. Aliah – She loves reading Nancy Drew book so we might give her a few books to add to her collection
7. Jego – Any Toy Story items

Now I only have to wish that I would finally have the time one of these weekends to start shopping before the peak season for Christmas starts.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.