0

Wednesday Weirdness # 1

Posted by abie on 12:11 PM in

1.) Have you ever purchased an item of clothing and intentionally worn it with tags on it so that you could return it the next day?
Haven’t done that.

2.) Would you rather be late to the party, or the first person to arrive? Why?
I would rather be late for the party.

3.) When do you usually begin your Christmas shopping?
When I was still single, I used to start shopping as early as September. But I got very busy and it is really difficult to do shopping with a toddler in tow so O always end up doing a Christmas shopping rush.

4.) What three cancelled TV shows do you wish they’d bring back?
I rarely watch TV nowadays but if there is one TV show I would like to bring back, it would be Sex and the City.

5.) What do you have in your vehicle's glove compartment?
Tissue, CDs

6.) Have you ever donated blood?
I haven’t done that.

7.) Have you ever kissed or dated someone elses significant other? What happened?
I don’t dare do that.

8.) Have you ever mistaken one product for another while in the bathroom and didn't notice until after you used it? (EXAMPLE: Washing your hair with liquid body soap, slathering hand soap on your legs instead of lotion after a shower, et cetera)
I sometimes used my conditioner thinking that it is a shampoo and I will only notice it when no matter how I try, it is not making lather.

9.) Would you/Have you ever dated someone who had a criminal record?
Nope.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.