1

coffee break ver. 1.38

Posted by abie on 3:46 PM in
I was asked by Jan:


I love my name and I am very thankful to my parents since they gave me a name that I will like. So when I got pregnant, we really spend a lot of time in thinking what good name we will give our daughter. I even did some research online and bought a book about baby names. You can read more about the meaning of our daughter’s name here.

So sometimes it really made me think why some parents are giving their kids weird and funny names. But I can only think of one name that I can remember which I find really funny. We have a neighbor whom he named his son General because their surname is Ramos. So the name of his son is General Ramos which he said is after General Fidel V. Ramos. LOL.

1 Comments


a bit sensitive topic this week but i hope you'll still participate.=) here's our coffee break http://labskiddies.blogspot.com/2008/10/coffee-break-ver-139.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.