0

I got sick…again

Posted by abie on 11:40 AM in
Finally, online again. Hubby and I are both on holiday last Monday so it was a long weekend for us. I already have a lot of activities lined up but I guess I can’t do anything if I got sick.

I woke up Saturday morning and I feel that my coughs and colds are back and my right eye is a bit aching. We had a busy day as we went to Museo Pambata, had lunch at Blue bay Restaurant, and had a pictorial of Bela which we will use for her invitation. The nanny is off so it was just me, Howell and Bela.

The next day, my right eye is already swollen and if I try to open it, I can feel a throbbing pain like the veins in my eye are so strained and tired. (Probably it is because I am in front of the compute almost 24/7.) So what better things to do if you can’t even open your eye? Of course, sleep. So I just sleep the whole day.

The next day I am much feeling ok (although I am so pissed with what my nanny did – but that is a different story. I will make a separate post about that) and we were even able to accompany Bela at school and attend her PTC.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.