0

2007’s Hollywood sexiest actress.

Posted by abie on 11:00 PM in
I was able to arrive home early today as we have an early closure and so I was able to find the time to browse the net while I’m still not sleepy. I was just browsing some sites until I stumbled upon the site of the 10 Sexiest Hollywood actresses in 2007. And guess who tops the list? The big winner is Jennifer Aniston.

She is really one sexy woman. This makes me wonder if her body is all natural or if she has undergone some cosmetic surgery procedure like having saline breast implants.

But whether she has gone under the knife or not the fact still remains. She is really one sexy and beautiful woman and she really deserves to be 2007’s Hollywood sexiest actress.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.