0

Who are you?

Posted by abie on 9:16 PM in
Have you seen the season premiere of CSI Vegas last night? I have been waiting for it for the longest time already since the last episode of Season 7 left all the viewers hanging, on what’s going to happen with Sarah after the miniature serial killer trapped her under the car. And I love to see what’s going to happen with Grissom and Sarah’s relationship.

Yesterday’s episode was not really heart pounding compared to the episode where they have to rescue Nick from his kidnapper. But I really missed the CSI Vegas team (they’re my favorite compared to the other CSI New York and CSI Miami) so I’m really glad they they’re back.

I’m looking forward to more exciting episodes of CSI Vegas and I’m really curious and excited to find out if the relationship of Grissom and Sarah will last as I really like them together.

So Wednesday night, every 10:00 PM at AXN, will be night.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.