1

Closing Time

Posted by abie on 11:46 PM in , ,
I left the office at exactly 4:30 PM because I need to go to BPI before it closes at 5:00 PM because I need to pay for my credit card bill which is due today.

BPI recently change their banking hours from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM so I decided to go after office instead of going out during lunch time where it is really hot. Since I left at exactly 4:30, I figured I still have 30 minutes before they closes so I really don’t have to rush since there is a BPI branch just across our building. But lo and behold. I was surprise to find out that they are already close. According to the guard, head office suddenly decided to change their closing time to 4:30 PM. Great customer service.

So tomorrow, I have to go out during lunch time to pay for my bills. Hope I won’t be charge with any penalty as I will really be piss with them.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Hi Abie,

BPI Ayala FGU ka nagpunta? yeah they closes na by 4:30.. sa bldg din yun yung office ko eh :)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.