1

All about Howell (and a little bit of Me)

Posted by abie on 12:30 PM in
I was tagged by Farah, Pam and Jane. Thanks for this sisters. I really enjoyed it as I enjoyed reminiscing every minute that I spend with hubby.

How long did you date?
7 years
How old is he?
32 years old
Who eats more?
He is.
Who said “I love you” first?
He did.
Who is taller?
We’re the same height.
Who sings better?
He does. I have no talent in singing.
Who is smarter?
I say we’re both smart. LOL.
Whose temper is worse?
Mine. Hubby’s the most patient person I have ever known while I easily get stressed out on just about anything.
Who does the laundry?
The labandera
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do.
Who pays the bills?
We split the bills.
Who mows the lawn?
We don't have a lawn at our house here in Manila. We have one in Bulacan but we rarely go home there.
Who cooks dinner?
The maid.
Who drives when you are together?
He drives. I don’t know how to drive.
Who is more stubborn?
The two of us. We have the same zodiac sign so we almost have the same personality.
Who kissed who first?
He did.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
He does. I guess I’m more stubborn than him that’s why.
Whose parents do you see the most?
Mine. We live just close to my parents’ house.
Who proposed?
He did. Right after I came back from Canada, when I went there for a month. He must have missed me so much. LOL.
Who is more sensitive?
I am.
Who has more friends?
We both have lots of friends, but I think he has more as he still sees his friends from elementary.
Who has more siblings?
He does. He has 4 more siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family?
He does.
So let's see what you have to say about your hubs: apols, apple, jacqui, kelly, and jody.

1 Comments


nakatulog ako.
hehe.
love you, bie.
miss na kita.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.