0

Working Overtime

Posted by abie on 1:09 AM in ,
Bela didn’t sleep with us this evening. She slept at her lola house so I was able to do some post while waiting for Howell to arrive from her photo shoot.

He covered a 60th birthday party at Barbara’s in Intramuros. He must be really tired as he immediately fell asleep as soon as he arrived home. He turned on my laptop because he needs to download the pictures from his memory card but he fell asleep while waiting for the laptop to boot up.

Tomorrow he will have another shoot in the morning before we leave for Bela’s class at the Little Gym. I know he must be really tired from doing all this photo shoots. Sometimes I even tell him to stop accepting bookings because I don’t want him to drain his body but according to him, he is really enjoying it. Oh well, as long as he is happy, then I am happy too.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.