0

So I can smile again

Posted by abie on 5:11 PM in
It’s almost the end of the month again and I suddenly remember that March 31 will be the last day where we can avail free dental procedure from our health plan provider for this fiscal year. I remember during my last checkup, the Lincoln Dentist informed me that I have an impacted tooth which needs to be removed right away since it will be really a burden for me in the long run. It’s been almost a year now and I still haven’t done the surgery yet to remove my impacted tooth.

I notice recently that this impacted tooth is starting to bother me as I sometimes experience terrible tooth ache and I have to take a powerful pain killing medicine for the pain to go away.

But I’m one of those people who are really scared to go to a dentist. I have taken good care of my teeth and never have I experienced any tooth extraction procedure. So if ever I proceed with this surgery, this will be my first major dental procedure which brings more fear to my system.

But scared or not, I realized that this surgery has to be done as soon as possible before this impacted tooth worsen. I hope I can find a Nebraska Dentist who can provide quality service, has a gentle touch and who understands my fears and will really take god care of me.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.