0

coffee break ver. 1.1: Is your Lenten season a time for reflection or a time for relaxation?

Posted by abie on 7:45 PM in
To answer Jan’s question (before I do my research about search engine ranking), for me Lenten Season is a bit of both reflection and relaxation.

It’s the prefect time to relax since it’s a long weekend and it is very rarely that we have this long weekend. So it’s the best time to spend some quality time with my family and bond with each of them as this is the only time that we are all at home.

We used to do the Visita Iglesia but I don’t think we would be able to do it this year as it is difficult to travel with my 2 year old daugther. But on the other hand, I believe that we can still reflect for all that has happened to us for the past year even if we’re at home.

It has also been a tradition in our family to have the caridad on Good Friday as a sign of thanksgiving for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon us.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.