0

DVD Shopping

Posted by abie on 12:33 AM in
After our dinner at Macapagal last Sunday, we checked out the DVD stores outside Trinity restaurant. We realized, there are a lot of good movies that we we’re not able to watch. So Howell decided to buy a copy of the movies that we we’re not able to see on the big screen.

And boy oh boy, he went home with I think 15 DVDs. I have to stop him from buying some more because I told him that he would really be overwhelmed by the DVDs that he has to buy because we really missed out a lot of good movies. I think the last movie that we saw was the Part 2 of the National Treasures.

But I was happy with his selections. I just hope that we will have a chance to watch it as Bela owns our TV and DVD player and when Bela is already asleep, we too are tired and sleepy already that we don’t have the energy to watch any of our DVDs.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.